Designed For Neutral
- Foot Type
Normal size arches
- Push Off
There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- Considered Injuries
Less likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
- How your foot contacts the ground
The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The NOOSA TRI???14 shoe remixes archived inspiration with a sock-like fit. It??s formed with a lightweight construction and an efficient ride underfoot.
Bold colors and patterns on the engineered mesh upper are inspired by the early GEL-NOOSA???styles from the 2000s. Convenient features, like the heel pull-tabs and toggled laces make the shoes easier to put on. This makes it more practical after exiting the swim stage of a triathlon or getting out the door quicker.
With GUIDESOLE???technology underfoot, these shoes help reduce ankle flexion. Its curved design allows you to conserve more energy while experiencing an easy forward roll.
Tech & Materials
- FLYTEFOAM???cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- GUIDESOLE???technology helps conserve energy by reducing ankle flexion
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- AHARPLUS???outsole improves durability
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Toggled laces make it easier to personalize the shoe’s fit
- Heel pull tabs makes the shoes easier to take on and off
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 215g / 7.6 oz